Main Research Interests
- Dependency parsing
- Unsupervised and semi-supervised methods, especially cross-lingual and multilingual
- Automatic post-editing of Machine translation
- Machine translation
Visit my Research MicroBlog to see what I am currently up to!
This is my personal project on cross-lingual syntax modelling. It is a realization of my PhD topic (the full official topic is "Odhalování struktury vět přirozeného jazyka pomocí neřízených a částečně řízených metod", the so far unofficial English translation is "Discovering the structure of natural language sentences by unsupervised and semi-supervised methods"), and it is realized under my GAUK grant, Modelling dependency syntax across languages.
- Pohádkové dítě / Fairytale Child chatbot. A simple console chatbot that wants to hear a fairly tale from you! / Jednoduchý konzolový chatbot, který si od vás chce nechat vyprávět pohádku!
- HimL focused on semantically sane translation of medical texts from English to Czech, German, Romanian and Polish.
- QTLeap was a project aimed at significantly improving the quality of machine translation using deep language processing approaches (also see TectoMT).
- I was a member of the HamleDT group, which was a project of harmonizing dependency treebanks for various languages, later evolving and merging into the Universal Dependencies project (which I am also an official memebr of).
- Depfix is a system for automatic post-editing of machine translation outputs. It was developed as a part of the Faust project. It was later succeeded by MLFix, by Dušan Variš.
- MSTperl is a reimplementation of the Maximum spanning tree dependency parser (McDonald et al., 2005) in Perl. It is tuned for Czech and has several advanced features that are useful for parsing the machine-translated sentences by Depfix. It also has some features for delexicalized parser transfer. I do not use it anymore -- I switched to Parsito and UDPipe.
I am the student ambassador of ÚFAL, so feel free to contact me with anything related to studying here.
Jsem studentským ambasadorem ÚFALu -- zeptejte se mě na cokoliv ohledně studia lingvistiky na Matfyzu!
My ORCID ID is 0000-0003-4908-6127.
My Erdös number is 4 (me - Jaroslava Hlaváčová - Petr Savický - Zsolt Tuza - Paul Erdös)
Můj herní index je 38 (aktuální před Tmou 2016), náš šifrovací tým se jmenuje Divize nulou.